Wednesday, April 9, 2008

After installing my new "strippers" last night I'm simply speachless. New pipes have been on my list of mods but I honestly didn't expect the results. Even the "HarleyGuy" that helped me install the pipes had to smile. What a sound! My little 650 grew up. I was totally blown away and I fully, and whole heartedly recommend Hardkrome's "strippers". The Guys and Gals at HardKrome deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. Though the old exhaust were a bit of a pain trying to wriggle them out between the frame and the engine, the strippers slide right into place with no problem.Not only do they sound phenomenal, but adding the black ceramic pipes to an already mostly black bike simply looks just too cool. I also think I should toss a little "hats off" mention in here about Phat Performance parts. This was a speedy delivery, right on time, and everything in order. I'll post a new picture on here soon.

No comments: