Sunday, November 2, 2014

V Star 650 Jockey Shift Pictures

Here are a couple of shots. They're not the best, but they'll give you an idea of what I've been working on. I didn't mention in my previous post that I also moved the license plate away from the clamp on the swing arm. I made a new brace that secures using the final drive bolts. With the shifter  located at the front of the swing arm, I decided to move the license plate back a tad. This pic shows the bulk of what I've done. In it you can see the mirrors, and shifter, as well as the risers mention in one of my earlier entries.




Clutch brace for foot control


The horn and signal switch are just out of sight under the seat
in front of the shifter

Starter button and headlight switch ( It's is a flat rocker switch located in the 
battery cover down and to the left  of the start button )



No comments: