Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I started this blog to tell you of all the parts I've found along with their price, as well as, what my experience was like using different vendors around the internet. I feel it necessary to share with you my on going transaction with Scootworks. Though I'm confident I will eventually receive my purchase, and it will be of good quality, I'm more than a little disappointed with the current situation. I've just received yet another email stating that they are finishing up with my order and, it should ship out by the end of this week. The order was placed, and paid for almost a month ago. Initially, I received the standard email verifying my order. The following day I was contacted, and it was explained there would be a delay but my package would be shipped aound the middle of the following week. This is where I feel there was a communication breakdown. A simple explanation that the delay would be closer to a month instead of a couple of days would have been appreciated. This would have opened up the option, for me the customer, to have received the needed parts sooner, even if it was from a competitor. This simple act would have insured that Scootworks maintained an outstanding business repertoire with it's customer. As it is, my bike is sitting in pieces waiting on parts that have not shipped yet. This would not be an issue if I would have been more informed about the legitimate ETA of my order. So, as you've probably figured out by now, I'm currently at a stand still, awaiting parts to ship "by the end of this week" as I did the week before, and the week before that. I will let you know more later as things continue to develop. Ride safe...

No comments: