Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Little Paint




I have not been doing a whole lot in the way of mods lately. I have finally decided to paint the speedometer housing black, to match everything else. I will probably remove it later and add a few more coats of clear, for that really deep shine I'm after. I have a few things I'm thinking about, but nothing major. From the begining to now, I've progressively become more engrossed with modifying and changing the looks of my bike, and though I still have several things I'm going to do, I will probably take the summer off to simply ride. I have enjoyed searching out and finding all of the parts, as well as watching my bike take on a different personality. So, taking the summer off will be new, and a bit of an adjustment for me. If anyone needs help finding a particular part, please let me know. I'll be happy to pitch in on the search. One last thing before I go, If you happen to be traveling through South Georgia, keep your eyes peeled for me. I'll be out there, and would love to meet some of you. Until then, Ride safe.

No comments: