Monday, March 15, 2010

Half way there!

Well, I've completed half of my project. The painted rear drum and final drive are all shined up and, I've installed both the rear wheel cover, as well as, the driveshaft cover. The back of the bike is completely black with the exception of a few bolts here and there and, the chrome ring I left exposed as an accent around the inside of the tire. I'm extemely pleased with how things turned out. I will hopefully be able to start the frontend by the end of the week. I've tossed in a few pictures of how it looks now but, will post more when everything is finished. Until then,ride safe...

No comments: