Monday, March 8, 2010

Scootworks update

I have received a partial order. The wheel cover was shipped however, the tube extensions were not included. I'm assuming they are still being made.During my email contact, I was assured on two occasions a week apart that ,"the guys are finishing them now". We are closing in on the sixth week now. I finally made contact with them by acting as though I was a new customer wanting to place a phone order. Otherwise, calling them or sending an email received no response. I wished I had an answer or, a reason for all the trouble. As I've mentioned before, I considered Scootworks to be one of the better internet companies for motorcycle parts. Hopefully, when this is all over with, some sort of explanation will be offered that will help restore my faith in their business practices.

No comments: